“How do I become the man God intended me to be?”
Come to the Myrtle Beach Men of Valor Workshop and explore how to deliver Bible-based answers to men who ask this question!
Myrtle Beach Men of Valor Workshop
April 8, 2017
with Brad Smith, Director
Men of Valor International (MOV)
Clarion Hotel and Conference Center, Myrtle Beach
Our cultural, educational, and political institutions sow confusion and error about what it means to be a godly man. How can you help men to escape the anxiety and despair that accompanies such false ideas?
Do you know men who want to be better husbands? Better fathers? Better servant-leaders in their workplaces, churches, communities?
Get equipped to help them at the MOV workshop!
At this workshop you will:
- Learn how Men of Valor (MOV) — an international Christian men’s outreach ministry with programs in 18 countries throughout the world — equips men to be godly men.
- Gain proven tools you can use to help other men, hear the success stories from around the world where the MOV strategy has been applied, and witness testimony of men whose lives have been changed.
- Assess and discuss opportunities to bring a MOV program in Myrtle Beach with local leaders.
- Engage with other men in Myrtle Beach to build a stronger core of men’s leaders and overcome constraints in reaching other men.
- Collaborate with them in moving toward flourishing families, thriving churches, renewed workplaces, and revived communities through God’s men of valor in Myrtle Beach.
Join us on April 8, 2017 at the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center in Myrtle Beach!
Registration opens at 8:00 a.m. with coffee and danish. Workshop begins at 8:30. a.m.
Lunch is provided, as well as refreshments throughout the day.
For more information on the Men of Valor men’s ministry see MOVinternational.org.