We welcome you to come worship Almighty God with us on Sunday mornings.
What should you expect to encounter here at Faith?
- Concern and sensitivity to the physical health of our congregants within the higher level purpose of gathering to worship Almighty God; we are meeting in person inside the church building at 9:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Social distancing will be practiced and masks made available
- Sunday School for all ages follows the morning service
- A small congregation, usually less than 100 people for morning services
- People who will greet you warmly and engage you in friendly conversation if you desire
- A mixture of native Carolinians and transplants from northern states; most of us live within 20 miles of the church rather than in its immediate neighborhood
- A strong core of well-seasoned and caring folks combined with an active group of young families
- We typically dress business casual (including pants for women), but shorts and sandals are not uncommon in warmer weather
- Music is provided by a small Praise Ensemble using a guitar, cello, and clarinet
- Hymns are traditional melodies sprinkled with a dose of contemporary praise music
- Communion is offered once a month on the first Sunday
- Our typical service incorporates four elements:
- adoration of the triune God;
- confession of our
- celebration of the means of grace through
- reading of God’s Word
- engaging in the sacraments
- congregational response
- Parking is convenient, close, and ample
- A covered drop-off is available for senior citizens, expectant mothers, and anyone else who needs special assistance
- You are especially welcome to a Bible study period after the worship service. This is our version of Sunday School, and is a wide-ranging exploration of what it means to be a Christian as instructed by the Word of God.