As members of the Presbyterian Church in America, we believe the following:
- The Bible is the written word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is the revelation of God’s truth and is infallible and authoritative in all matters of faith and practice.
- The Holy Trinity, in which there is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- All persons are sinners and totally unable to save themselves from God’s displeasure, except by His mercy.
- Salvation is by God alone as He sovereignly chooses those He will save. We believe His choice is based on His grace, not on any human individual merit, or foreseen faith.
- Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the sins of all who will trust in Him, alone, for salvation.
- God is gracious and faithful to His people not simply as individuals but as families in successive generations according to His Covenant promises.
- The Holy Spirit indwells God’s people and gives them the strength and wisdom to trust Christ and follow Him.
- Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind and to receive His people to Himself.
- All aspects of our lives are to be lived to the glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.